Dear readers, we have some very exciting news! Ucraft has just started a partnership with the design platform Canva, which means we now have a Canva button directly inside of our website builder. It can be accessed via the Media app on the dashboard, and all of your work will be automatically saved inside the app. We have been planning this for a while now, so it’s great to have our Canva button finally come to life. But before we show you how to access and use it, let’s introduce the platform for those of you who may be unaware of the benefits.
Canva is a very popular graphic design platform that gives users the opportunity to create a variety of stunning visuals. This includes social media graphics, presentations, posters and other visual content. With our new integration in the Media app, users can make the most of Canva by adding captivating visual content to their website. Here are just some of the things you can do with our new integration:
- Upload visuals directly from the app
- Instantly edit images
- Insert various elements and text onto images
- Create professional infographics and charts
- Insert ready-made elements, graphics and texts
- Upload beautiful backgrounds
- And much more, of course
Now, let’s take a look at the Canva integration in action:
1) Go to the Media app on your dashboard
2) Click “Canva” and then click on “Select from Canva”
3) After that, the Canva window will pop up. You can either sign into your own account or sign up via Google or Facebook straight from the builder. Once you are signed in, the window will look like this:
As you can see, there are a variety of different options to choose from. Take your time exploring the app, and experiment with some designs before publishing them on your website. All of your creations and downloads will be saved right in the Media app in case you want to reuse them or insert them later. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our support team.
The Ucraft team is very passionate about web design, so much so that we put a lot of extra thought into the aesthetics and user experience in everything we create - from our website, to our templates, to even our YouTube videos. A good portion of our team also uses Canva to create different visuals and even presentations, so to have a partnership with them is a really exciting step forward. We hope you enjoy the integration as much as we do, and create a variety of stunning visuals for your own Ucraft websites. Time to spice up your website!